Classroom Assessment Techniques Program
Seminar Room 1,
Level 2, UniMAP Administration Complex
Taman Kechor Indah Fasa 2
01000 Kangar, Perlis
22nd December 2015 - 23rd December 2015 (2 DAYS)
8:10 AM - 4:30 PM
Program Objective :
Lecturers are required to learn about taxonomy and Classroom Assessment Techniques (CATs) as it will be use as a guideline in preparing learning objectives and inside learning and assessment. In this program, participants will be expose to the following :
- The importance of taxonomy and Classroom Assessment Techniques (CATs) as a basis for teaching plan in accomplishing teaching duties.
- Helps fellow lecturers in determining objectives, content selection, delivery method and assessments in teaching duties.
- Helps fellow lecturers understand the importance and application of taxonomy and Classroom Assessment Techniques in teaching and learning.
- Gives exposure to lecturers towards several teaching method for active and collaborative learning.
- Choosing a suitable and effective teaching methods centered around students that will preserve their interest